Tantalum nitride Thin Film Chip Resistor / MF Series
Anti-sulfuraion against ASTM-B-809-95* Modified (Sulfur 1000 hours, 105°C)
Size: 0402 ~ 1206
TCR:10ppm ~ 50ppm
Tolerance: 0.05% ~ 1%
Power rating: 1/16W ~ 2/5W
Resistant layer TaN
Inner electrode Au
High Precision thin film resistor which use TaN as resistant layer and gold (Au) as inner electrode, it is a thermostable and great resistance to humidity, and anti-sulfuraion against ASTM-B-809-95* Modified (Sulfur 1000 hours, 105°C). The best choice of high precision application.
The resistors are constructed in a high grade ceramic body, and use sputter technology for thin film resistant layer. For environmental soldering issue, the outer layer of these end terminations is a Lead-free solder.
1. SMD TaN thin film resistor
2. Special passivation layer on resistive file
3. AEC-Q200 qualified
4. Products with lead free terminations meet RoHS requirements
5. Sulfur resistant (per ASTM B809-95 humid vapor test)
6. AEC-Q200 ESD rated class 1C (2 kV)
7. +/-0.02% is upon the customer request.
8. Laser trimmed to any value
9. 100% visual inspection