Thick Film Chip Resistor Network, Convex Type
10P8R, 0402*8, 1/16W, 10-100Kohm, ±5%
The resistor array is constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminum oxide). Internal metal electrodes are added at each end and connected by a resistive paste that is applied to the top surface of the substrate. The composition of the paste is adjusted to give the approximate resistance required and the value is trimmed to within tolerance by laser cutting of this resistive layer.
The resistive layer is covered with a protective coat. Finally, the two external end terminations are added. For ease of soldering the outer layer of these end termination is Tin (Pb free) solder alloy.
1. Small size and light weight
2. Reduced size of final equipment
3. Lower surface mounted assembly costs
4. Higher component and equipment reliability
5. RoHS compliant and Lead free products