About Walsin Technology
Information Security Policy
Information Security Policy and Mission：
1. Strengthen employees’ awareness of information security.
2. Avoid unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
3. Effectively implement routine maintenance.
4. Ensure high availability of information technology services.
Objectives of Information Security:
1. Arrange employee training to increase employees’ awareness of information security.
2. Secure the accuracy and completeness of the company’s operation information and prevent unauthorized access.
3. Conduct internal and external audit periodically to reassure defined procedures are effectively executed.
4.Sustains a certain level of availability of the company’s critical information systems.
Information Security Management System Certifications